A dental night guard is a form of protection for your teeth against grinding, clenching, and bruxism. Its primary goal is to prevent damage to your teeth while you sleep. They are often made of medical-grade materials and are something you can wear during the day and at night. Many are also multiple-use, allowing you to wear them for sports, teeth whitening, and while you sleep.
If you are suffering from teeth damage as a result of bruxism, then read on. A dental night guard could be a valuable addition to your night-time routine, so consider any of these nine options below.
1. The ConfiDental Moldable Mouth Guard
- Pack of five
- Whitening tray-compatible
- Heavy duty and regular guards
- Phthalate-free material
- Four-in-one design
- Case included
- You get five different mouthguards to choose
- They work for teeth grinding, sports, and teeth whitening
- There are two thicknesses included
- They protect your teeth
- Competitive price tag
- They are clear to look discrete
- They are comfortable to use
- The materials are entirely moldable
- Instructions are easy to follow
- It can feel too bulky to wear at night
- The heavy grinder guard is challenging to mold
Trying to find the perfect dental night guard that suits all purposes and people is no easy feat. While this one has a few flaws, it’s more customizable and wide-suiting than many others for sale.
It arrives in a pack of five, each with a four-in-one design. They feature BPA-free and phthalate-free materials and even come with a case for protection. Instructions for molding and use are also quite clear.
The myriad of different uses for this dental night guard is perhaps why many people enjoy what it has to offer. You can use it for sports, teeth grinding, and even teeth whitening if you have the right products. Because the set of five comes with two thicknesses, you are well covered for all occasions. You can mold them to suit and enjoy immediate and ongoing protection.
If you are a heavy teeth grinder in your sleep, then the heavy-duty materials in one of the guards are bound to be a welcome relief. Some people say this one is difficult to mold and bulky, but it can provide a premium level of protection. Enjoy both a convenient quantity and price tag when you buy this dental night guard set of five from The ConfiDental.
2. VieBeauti Dental Mouth Guard
- Two sizes
- Four pieces
- Free storage case
- Customizable and trimmable
- Adult and child-compatible
- It’s suitable for everyone to use
- It comes with four guards for convenience
- You can use it for teeth grinding, sleep, sports, and teeth whitening
- Competitive price tag
- It’s made from durable material
- The travel case makes it easy to take with you anywhere
- It protects your teeth well
- Comfortable to wear
- It has a strong taste
- The molding process can take longer than the instructions state
Whether you’re battling with bruxism, headaches, or you simply need teeth protection, check out this dental night guard from VieBeauti. Rather than spend hundreds of dollars on dentist-molded dental night guards, you can create your own for use in a multitude of different situations.
Within this affordable set, you receive four guards in two different sizes as well as a free storage case. All of the guards are customizable and trimmable, and you can also use them if you are an adult or a child.
Enjoy peace of mind that they have both dentist and FDA approval, and you can mold them to suit your exact teeth. The durable material makes this process effortless, even though it takes longer than the instructions state.
This dental night guard is comfortable to wear and protects your teeth well. Those who use it for bed at night also notice a reduction in headaches as a result of less teeth grinding. The strong taste can be off-putting, to begin with, but you will soon come to enjoy many of the features this dental night guard has to offer.
3. Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Night Guard
- Lower and upper options for sale
- Medium firmness
- 0.120-inch thickness
- Medical grade material
- BPA and latex-free
- Unlimited adjustments
- It’s more comfortable to wear than hard guards
- It’s a two-piece guard with upper and lower components
- It doesn’t have any harmful materials
- All materials are medical grade
- It’s strong and durable
- Comfortable to wear
- It has been custom-crafted to your teeth
- The manufacturer provides unlimited adjustments to ensure it fits
- The materials are bulky and thick
If you’re tired of trying to mold your dental night guard to suit and never getting it right, then why not let the professionals take care of it? Thanks to Sparkling White Smiles, you can enjoy a unique and custom-fit dental night guard that can perfect for night-time use.
This guard is available as an upper or lower option, depending on your needs. The medical-grade materials are medium firmness for comfort and are around 0.120 inches thick. While many dental night guards for sale have BPA and latex, this one is free of those materials. Therefore, you are unlikely to experience any discomfort while wearing it.
It’s far more comfortable to wear than a sports mouthguard, and it’s even anti-abrasive. But all these features aside, there’s one that has many people choosing this guard over others. The manufacturer will mold it for you to ensure the perfect fit. Once you send them your impressions, they create the guard and send it to you in the mail. If you are unhappy with it, you receive unlimited adjustments until you are.
The materials are a little bulky and thick, according to some buyers, but the majority are happy with both the service and price.
4. M3 Naturals Mouth Guards
- Three-in-one versatility
- Retainer case included
- Trimmable and customizable
- Moldable fit
- Four guards
- Two sizes
- Made in the USA
- Ideal for teeth grinding, clenching, athletics, and teeth whitening
- You can trim them down to fit
- Suitable for different teeth sizes and alignments
- Entirely moldable for a perfect fit
- High-quality materials
- Affordable to buy
- You get two different sizes and four guards in each pack
- The material is thick and bulky
- The bottom is not thick enough for grinding
Many people spend hundreds of dollars on a dental night guard from their dentist, only to find it’s either not perfect or is not worth the money. If you need a mouth guard for athletics, teeth whitening, or to protect your teeth from clenching and grinding, then this one from M3 Naturals could be worth your attention.
Its three-in-one versatility makes it suitable for a range of different uses, and it’s also affordable to buy. Even with its competitive price tag, you still get four guards in various sizes to suit your current and future needs.
All four of the guards are customizable and trimmable, and you can mold them to fit without any problems at all. You also get a retainer case to house the one you are using to keep it hygienic and clean.
Once you mold your new dental night guard, you will find that it’s ideal for various alignments and tooth sizes. There is no need to call upon your dentist when such a guard exists. It also boasts high-quality materials for peace of mind.
The material is a little thick and bulky, according to some users, but others have the opposite problem with individual parts. The bottom section of this dental night guard may not be thick enough for those with extreme bruxism. Fortunately, it’s affordable enough to try for yourself and, if not perfect, is no significant loss.
5. Oral-B Nighttime Dental Guard
- Custom moldable
- Three-minute custom fit
- Scope mint flavor
- Impression tray and storage case included
- The thin design is comfortable
- You mold it in the microwave with ease
- It produces a snug and custom fit
- It reduces teeth damage in bruxism sufferers
- It’s affordable to buy
- The material is not squeaky and uncomfortable like others
- It has a minty flavor
- The carry case is robust
- You only get one in a box
- The directions are not clear
- It doesn’t always mold evenly around your teeth
The problem with many dental night guards online is that they are thick and bulky. It’s not comfortable to sleep with something large in your mouth. That’s why Oral-B has produced a dental night guard that’s not only well made and high-quality, but is thin and comfortable as well.
This FDA-approved guard is custom-moldable in the microwave and is ready in around three minutes. The materials are latex and BPA free and don’t have that strange flavor and odor like other dental night guards for sale. Instead, it boasts a minty flavor and scent that’s refreshing and not at all unpleasant.
The thin design of this guard is more comfortable than most, and the molding process is straightforward. However, some users say the directions could be more explicit, and that they didn’t always get the fit they wanted right away.
When you buy this dental night guard, you only get one in a box, but you also get an impression tray and storage case. If you are suffering from bruxism and require something that almost doesn’t feel like it’s there at all to protect your teeth, then this dental night guard from Oral-B is worth a closer look.
6. Lorious Medical Mouthguard
- One size fits all
- Set of four
- Moldable and trimmable
- Medical-grade materials
- Top and bottom compatible
- You get four in a box
- Affordable to buy
- You can wear them on the top or bottom of your mouth
- Suitable for kids and adults
- Protection against teeth grinding and in sports
- You can use it for teeth straightening and whitening
- It’s easy to mold
- It tastes terrible
- It’s thick
- It can hurt your jaw
Forget expensive dental night guards that don’t work for everyone. You could spend hundreds of dollars on something that may work, or you could spend much less and see if you can enjoy the benefits of a mouth guard without burning your wallet.
This dental night guard from Lorious is a one-size-fits-all set of four that’s designed for use in a multitude of different situations. It protects your teeth in sports games, helps with the straightening of them, and is also ideal for use at night to protect your teeth from grinding damage.
The medical-grade materials offer peace of mind, all the while being BPA-free. You can also mold and trim the guards to fit on either your top or bottom teeth. It’s hard to believe that this much convenience and this many guards are available for such a competitive price tag.
What people also like is that they are suitable for kids and adults. Children can suffer from teeth grinding just as much as adults, so catering for both is worthwhile.
For all the positive points, there are a few negative ones that are worth noting. The thick materials mean this dental night guard can hurt your jaw. The materials are also not the best-tasting on the market. Weigh up the pros and cons, but ultimately know you are getting value for money when you buy this mouthguard.
7. Phoebe Night Dental Mouth Guards
- Six-piece set
- Three sizes
- EVA materials
- Case included
- Three-in-one design
- You can trim and mold them easily
- The three sizes help you to choose one that fits the best
- Affordable to buy
- Plenty of guards in a pack
- You can use them for sports games, sleeping, and teeth whitening
- They are easy to custom-fit to your mouth
- The materials are comfortable and protective
- They can stop you from grinding your teeth
- Molding for a child is not easy
- The materials are not as high-quality as in other dental night guards
If you’re on a tight budget, but a dental night guard is an essential accessory, then check out this pack from Phoebe. Not only is it one of the most affordable mouth guard packs for sale, but you also get a larger quantity than most others. It arrives with six mouth guards in three different sizes.
Both children and adults can use these mouth guards, although children might find them a little challenging to mold. In saying that, the flexible EVA material, which is BPA-free, does all it can to make the molding process a little easier. You can also trim them down to fit, and use a size that works for you.
The materials are comfortable and protective, but they are not of the highest quality when you compare them to other dental night guards for sale. It can be hit or miss when you buy this product.
But quality aside, there’s no denying the benefits of such a mouthguard. It can protect your teeth during a sports game, protect you from headaches and jaw aches, stop you from grinding your teeth, and even house your whitening fluid.
Even if not all of the guards work out to be useful during the molding process, you are bound to find their affordability and comfort refreshing. Read through the features and decide if they will work for you.
8. Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Clenching Dental Guard
- 2mm thickness
- Upper teeth guard
- Day or night use
- Professional custom fit
- Case included
- Light to moderate protection
- It’s custom-fit by experts
- The manufacturer provides unlimited adjustments
- The material is far thinner and more comfortable than many other guards
- Suitable for those with small mouths
- It can protect your teeth against bruxism, clenching, and grinding
- Premium attention to detail
- Competitive price tag
- They aren’t suitable for heavy clenching
- Your teeth can wear through it quickly
If you only have a slight problem with jaw clenching, grinding, and bruxism, then consider the value of this dental night guard from Sparkling White Smiles. While this guard will not protect against heavy abrasive use, it’s a thin, lightweight, and comfortable option for those with only a slight problem.
It’s 2mm thick, works as an upper tooth guard, and you can wear it during the day or at night. It also comes in a case for hygiene and convenience. What people enjoy about this dental night guard more than others, however, is how it’s fitted.
Unlike many that require you to boil them or put them in the microwave, the manufacturer takes your teeth imprint and creates it for you. They then offer unlimited adjustments until you get the perfect fit.
This thin dental night guard, which is suitable for small mouths, could be the answer for the light teeth protection you require.
9. SleepRight Ultra Comfort Dental Night Guard
- Self-adjust technology
- Boil and microwave-free
- Bite pad tensile strength
- BPA, latex, phthalate, and silicone-free
- One-year warranty
- It lasts a long time
- You don’t have to boil or microwave it for a comfortable fit
- Generous warranty period
- It doesn’t contain any nasty chemicals
- Self-adjust technology is unique
- Affordable to buy
- It’s durable and can handle heavy grinding
- Ideal for protection while you sleep
- It’s bulky and thick
Aside from being a little bulky and thick, this dental night guard from SleepRight is a game-changer. It’s unlike many others on the market and could be the change you need if you are tired of what other dental night guards do for you.
Instead of being a boil or microwave mold option, this dental night guard with self-adjust technology works with your mouth with no effort. It also lasts a long time thanks to its goal to help those with substantial grinding problems.
The materials are free of silicone, phthalate, latex, and BPA, and they are both non-toxic and non-leaching. The bite pad tensile strength is also out of this world.
If you think that’s all there is to have you purchasing this dental night guard, then you would be wrong. It also has one of the most competitive price tags, while also coming with a generous warranty period. If it doesn’t work as the manufacturer intends within one year, you can return it. Sleep right with SleepRight.
Considerations for Purchasing a Dental Night Guard
Your health is important, so any products relating to that health should be purchased with plenty of thorough research. Your oral health is no different. If you want teeth protection or a solution for grinding and bruxism, then consider these points below. They may be able to help you make the correct purchasing decision.
The price is often a decent indicator of the mouth guard quality you are going to get. The more technology and advancements in a product, the more you have to pay for the privilege. However, not everyone needs the epitome of quality – they simply need a form of protection during sleep, sports, or for whitening. Therefore, the price may not always matter to you. To speed up the buying process, it’s still worth setting a budget so that you can stick within it.
A common problem with dental night guards is that they can be thick and bulky. Pay close attention to the materials. What do people say about them? Are they comfortable? Are they too thick or too thin? Are they free of toxic substances? Do they contain latex, phthalates, silicone, or BPA? The materials can matter more than you think.
A dental night guard is designed to work for those who suffer from bruxism, but what else can it do? Multi-purpose mouth guards offer more value for money. It’s a pleasant surprise when the guard you wear at night can also serve a purpose in sports or teeth whitening.
Finally, the fit is one of the most important things to think about when buying a new mouthguard. There are three conventional molding processes: manufacturer, microwave, or boil. Each has its pros and cons, but the goal is to mold the guard to each tooth. Read the reviews to get a gauge on how straightforward and effective this process is.